Internships at the Worcester Art Museum require a 3 to 4 month time commitment. During this time, you will be responsible for assisting with a specific departmental project or projects that will allow you to learn across different areas of the Museum. A site supervisor will work with you to develop a project plan and provide mentorship and feedback on your work. All internships are unpaid. We are able to provide internships for credit if approved by your college or university. Our goal is to provide real-life museum experience in an educational environment.
Internship time offerings are semester-based:
- Fall semester, spring semester and summer semester
Applications not formatted to the following directions will not be acknowledged:
If applying by email all attachments must be in Microsoft Word format.
To apply for an internship prepare a single MS Word document containing:
- A cover letter indicating the specific internship(s) or area of interest for which you are applying.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (CV).
- Two references (personal or professional), including name, phone number and relationship.
The subject line of your email must include:
- Your full name
- The title of the internship(s) for which you are applying
- The semester of the internship for which you are applying
There are currently no internships available.
Please check back soon.